OAK TABLE LAMP:
- Dimensions: Ø 11 cm - height 8 cm
- Field of application: Indoor
- Material: oak
- Weight: 400 g
- Material: jute fibres
- Length: 180 cm
- Standard: CEI 20-20 and CEI 20-35 RoHS
- 1 x switch on/off button
- Socket: E27 - 1 x max. 53 W - 230 V - IP20
- Compatible with lamps of energy classes A++ to E
- Recommended illuminants LED (A++ to A)
- Note: Light source is not included in the scope of delivery
The oak table lamp of the design line 0239 presents itself completely in the sign of the Scandinavian style of living and is characterized by a particularly minimalist, natural aesthetics.
True to the company's philosophy, renewable raw materials such as oak wood are naturally used for this design lamp. Domestic woods such as oak, stone pine or walnut are processed with great precision and handicraft. This allows the natural characteristics of the woods used to be shown off to even better advantage.
THE DESIGN: NATURAL & MODERN.
The design is straightforward, reduced and functional. Despite this simplicity, the light colours and natural materials provide warmth and comfort and are a decorative element in your own four walls.
In combination with delicate pastel shades such as a fresh wasabi green, a slightly cooler pastel blue or a discreet rosé, a cosy living atmosphere is created. Whether natural or with an environmentally friendly colour glaze - the visible wood grain provides a natural look. The cable made of natural fibres completes the luminaire design.