PENDANT LAMP FROM WOOD AND NATURAL MATERIALS
- Dimensions: Ø 62 cm - height 20 cm
- Field of application: Indoor
- Material: jute fibres
- Length: 300 cm
- Material: oak wood
- Dimensions: Ø 11 cm - height 3 cm
- high-quality strain relief made of metal
- Socket: E27 - 250 V - IP20
- Compatible with lamps of energy classes A++ to E
- Recommended illuminants LED (A++ to A)
- Note: Light source is not included in the scope of delivery
The design line 1411 made of natural materials celebrates the courage to be individual. The lampshades of the pendant lamp are available in six natural material variations such as hay, alpine meadow, black cork with silver inclusions, pineapple fibres in gold, translucent stone and pure wood.
But individuality is not only the order of the day when it comes to the material: the lampshades are available in two different cuts. You can choose between a straight and a stylishly curved shape. Depending on the shape and material, not only the design of the lamp changes, but also its lighting effect.
The wooden elements of the suspension system are made of fine oak wood and the cables are made of natural fibres. Clear forms and the high functionality of the 1411 luminaire line make the design timeless and special.